Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam And Family Confirmation About Ruju After Third Divorce

Tagged: 

• Confirmation About Ruju After Third Divorce

Posted by Ayesha Abbas on August 23, 2024 at 6:08 am

Aoa. I and my husband did sharie nikkah in dec 2023 then we used to meet in private , however then he went to dubai and due to certain argument over the chat he gave me one divorce over the message in anger, we do ruju over the call in few days and sort out our things , later on after a couple of month he again divorced me and again did ruju in a few days , a month before he came back to Pakistan and our relationship was not on good term but we want to sortout things we met and in anger he divorce me again however this time my iddat has not be completed yet this happened a few days back, I told my family about this as i am not mentally stable, however now everyone knows I had a fear that if i told someone about the nikkah in my family they will overreact but after all this my mother is seeing that I am not happy and I want to get back to him even he wanted too, I research alot mostly i find that to get back to him there is only one possiblity that is natural halala like not an intention of getting back to first husband, and somewhere I read that I can get back(ruju) to my husband during the iddat after 3rd talaq. We both belong to sunni sector but we did sharie nikkah without any paper work ,to avoid sin of intimacy but we had intention to make it public soon , I am very upset not stable physically and emotionally and I dont know what to do either is there anyway to get back to him and during all the divorces I was pure like not in state of menses . Please guide me and reply me asap. The 3rd divorce happened on 20th august 24.

Umer replied 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Confirmation About Ruju After Third Divorce

Umer updated 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 23, 2024 at 11:54 pm

Nikah and Talaq are a serious matter. It is done with a serious intention. A valid divorce is the one in which man divorces intentionally, consciously that he intends to end the relationship, and he doesn’t do that in a hype of emotions or just to threaten his wife.

If he divorced you intentionally then it you are his wife no more. Thr option of Ruju is expired. If he says that it was not intentional then you can have a chance.

However this all episode shows that you both are not serious enough to make mature decisions. You should involve elders to make better decisions for you.

• Umer

Moderator August 24, 2024 at 2:20 am

In order to take official fatwa, please write at the following link:

https://www.ghamidi.org/fatwa/

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register