Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Too Many Responsibilities Based On Faith

• Too Many Responsibilities Based On Faith

Posted by Amin Ansar on September 12, 2024 at 10:16 am

I know that I will never deceive someone in my business intentionally

But going the other way around, how much care do I have to put into the fact that others don’t get deceived by me, even unintentionally?

My brain just keeps on finding faults in everything and I can’t live like this especially when my business is marketing where I have to employ lot’s of practices and I can’t just keep on looking into every single thing to make sure nobody is harmed or deceived.

Is this effort enough that I don’t intentionally deceive others? While overlooking everything else unless my gut tells me it can be significant so I should look into it to not cause others harm?

But even if that effort is enough, my mind just keeps finding faults and yes there are faults but I can’t keep up with so many things, I can’t be perfect. But I am afraid intentionally overlooking those faults, although due to difficulty, will make me sinful

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Too Many Responsibilities Based On Faith

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 12, 2024 at 10:03 pm

This appears to be a matter of obsessive concern, akin to OCD. Even with transparent and fair dealings, customers may still harbor misconceptions and suffer harm, but that doesn’t necessarily indicate a flaw on the part of the service provider. It’s essential to ensure your policies and practices are just and free from any intent to deceive or harm. That’s sufficient. Remember, nothing in life is perfect. If you identify a genuine issue, simply address it and move forward.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register