Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth And Islam Keeping Hope That God Is Not Angry With Me?

• Keeping Hope That God Is Not Angry With Me?

Posted by Amin Ansar on September 20, 2024 at 10:36 am

We don’t know the unseen so we can’t know if God is pleased with us or not. But if I am making sincere effort to change and have stopped committing major sins if I did in the past, my mind just can’t comprehend how God can still be displeased with me, I can’t imagine that possibility. I have a firm hope that God is pleased with me but yes, there is that little bit of fear that I might have not been fully improved yet from my past sins so I need to keep improving and repenting but this again re-affirms to me that it is very likely that God is pleased with me, and not angry, I can’t expect Him to be like that if I am making efforts. Is this okay that I think like this?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Keeping Hope That God Is Not Angry With Me?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 21, 2024 at 12:10 am

You can never know what God actually thinking about You. All we know is that our deeds and actions are free from major sins and we fulfil our duties according to our capacity. This is enough criteria to believe that God is pleased. God is not an angry one already, whom we have to please. He is Merciful and we do not offend him with commiitting rebellion by violating his code of conduct prescribed for us. And we know that He is so very kind that He has annoced that He will forgive our minor sins of we do not commit major ones.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register