Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Average Muslim Deeds

• Average Muslim Deeds

Posted by Taimur Mughal on September 26, 2024 at 11:16 am

My q is;

what can an average muslim do in these times ; ;like what kind of deeds can a person do to earn lots of rewards in the hereafter.

I personally dont do a lot of good deeds. I struggle a lot doing basic stuff that is required in islam. like praying 5times a day, respecting parents ( but thats also very difficult) ,..

In the past I thought that if I read quran a lot , i would get hasanah for every letter, but that misconception got cleared by ghamidi sahib.

Is there a chance that an average muslim who struggles to do basic required stuff and is not someone really very exceptional muslim, how can such a muslim become one of the as sabbiquun?

Is that possible? Because I would become very very jealous if on the day of judgement I didnt got the assabikuun level which I think any muslim will regret if they dont got that level.

Kindly share some thoughts.

Thank you.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 day, 17 hours ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Average Muslim Deeds

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 27, 2024 at 1:57 am

To achieve the highest status in Jannah You need to earn the highest reward by doing your best in every good. Be ready to do good in the possible best manner. It is the capacity of the person aand not the magnitude of the good deeds which determines. For example a man with less means can do a little charity as compared to a rich man, still the best of his effort will determine for him his status.

Sincerity is essential. One needs to seek the pleasure of God with his good deeds.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register