Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Pull Siraat Bridge

• Pull Siraat Bridge

Posted by Taimur Mughal on October 22, 2024 at 12:36 pm

My q is

I heard the video and read the discussions on the forum ;

so Pull siraat is actually a dream that prophet muhamed saw had and it was a metaphor for life and imaan how a believer can fall any time etc etc.

So on day of judgement : there will be no pull siraat?

Because after getting book in the right or left hand people will be straightly put to their destination place? Because it made me question how come after getting judged and getting your book of life you still have to go from above hell?

And there is a long hadith, and it gets told a lot, I forgot the reference; that people will go to prophets first and then they will eventually arrive at our prophet muhamed (saw) and he will do sajda and after that day of judgement starts.

All this narration is then not sahih? Because it contains also pull siraat bridge .And

second part of my q is from this same narration ; that when we now know through this hadiths that prophet muhamed saw will be the one who will make start the judgement day, why do then people won’t go sraight to him on that day? Because we already know now what’s going to happen.?

Jazakumullah khair.

Taimur Mughal replied 1 day, 4 hours ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register