Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Syllabus Of Broad Base Education

• Syllabus Of Broad Base Education

Posted by Ahsan on January 7, 2021 at 12:13 pm

In the videos provided Madarssah education topic, Ghamidi Sb says about broad base education. However, he was unable to explain his point of view due to unnecessary interruptions.
    My request to ghamdi sb and team is to make a detailed video on this topic. In that video, first introduction to broad base education is given. How it can be achieved step by step. Also, how to increase creativity and curiosity in religion as well as social science and sciences.
    In the end, how it can be implemented and what can be obstacles and hurdles.

Arsalan Riaz replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Syllabus Of Broad Base Education

Arsalan Riaz updated 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator January 7, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I dont expect ghamidi sb to give details about math science etc. If he can it will be great. Atleast I will expect, he can tell which topics should be taught to kids to become a good muslim and distinguish between right and wrong.
    Also should philosphy and logic should be taught in general education or not.

• Arsalan Riaz

Member January 7, 2021 at 12:52 pm

I wanna know what syllabus is required to become a religious scholar after completing broad based education. In my view a religious scholar should be an expert in Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, History, other religious scriptures (Bible, Vedas etc ), philosophy. He should have a very good knowledge about social and natural sciences as well. Only then he should be declared an ‘alim’. We abuse this word quite a lot in our culture.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register