Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Do I Receive A Written Answer To My Query?

• Do I Receive A Written Answer To My Query?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 29, 2021 at 8:56 pm

It varies depending upon the nature of question.

• Muneeba

Member June 29, 2021 at 9:03 pm

Thank you for replying.This is my first time on Ghamidi App so I need a bit of information. My next question is that if a question is not the type that could be answered by this forum/app will I recieve a kind of notification which indicates that the topic is beyond capacity of the forum? I have read the rules of conduct but they were restricted for certain content and seemed vague to me so I wanted to clarify before I endeavour to ask.Thanks.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 29, 2021 at 9:12 pm

No worries, if you look around in the app you will get an idea. Otherwise if you start posting your questions, you’ll get accustomed to it as well. Most questions can be handled by the moderators, however, certain questions require Ghamidi sahab or Hassan sahab’s opinion. Hassan sahab generally responds in audio format, which are shared here in Ask Ghamidi. If Ghamidi sahab responds to a question in a Q&A, a link to his video with correct timestamp is also posted back to the discussion.

That said, if you need any clarification regarding the Code of Conduct, please feel to send me a message.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register