Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Prophet Solomon Rasool Of Bani Israel

• Prophet Solomon Rasool Of Bani Israel

Posted by muhammad saad on September 18, 2021 at 10:36 am

it is common knowledge that as a term the only Rasool that was raised among the Bani Israel was Moses (As) and after him it was only Jesus (as). Between these two, all the people raised by God were Prophets and it was among these that some were rejected or killed by the Israelites.

Also, it is not Ustaz Ghamidi’s position that a Rasool cannot be killed. A Rasool can be killed but not before Itmaam al Hujjah, which then necessitates that Divine punishment befalls those who rejected the Rasool. In other words, after Itmaam al-Hujjah, a Rasool can be killed, but eventually the plan of God will prevail and the disbeliever will be destroyed.

(Mushafiq Sultan)

i have read this response in rasool killing tread

my Question is that it is clearly written in Quran about destruction of nation of prophet Solomon a.s by flood and He is from bani Israel but here above it is written that there are only two rasool in bani Israel Moses a.s and Jesus a.s please clarify this it is confusing

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Prophet Solomon Rasool Of Bani Israel

• Deleted User 7113

Member September 18, 2021 at 4:01 pm

Where in Quran is written that nation of Solomon was destroyed by flood? It was the nation of Noah which was destroyed by flood.

• muhammad saad

Member September 19, 2021 at 1:00 am

“I found a woman ruling over them who has been given everything. She possesses a mighty throne.” (Qur’an, 27:23)

She said: “O Council! An important letter has been delivered to me.” (Qur’an, 27:29)

She said: “O Council! Give me your opinion about this matter. It is not my habit to make a final decision until I have heard what you have to say.” (Qur’an, 27:32)

“I found both her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of God. Satan has made their actions seem good to them and debarred them from the Way, so they are not guided.” (Qur’an, 27:24)

But Saba’s strong army turned out to be of no use, for despite the prophet’s warnings, the Sabaeans’s continued ungratefulness for God’s blessings caused them to be punished generations later with a disastrous flood. The Qur’an describes the places in which the Sabaeans lived:

“There was also a sign for Saba in their dwelling place: two gardens— one to the right and one to the left. [We said to them:

Eat of your Lord’s provision and give thanks to Him: a bountiful land and a forgiving Lord.” (Qur’an, 34:15)

Saba had a strong army. We are told that its commanders left the final decision to the queen, as the following verse indicates:

“We possess strength and great force. But the matter is in your hands, so consider what you command.” (Qur’an, 27:33)

There was also a sign for Saba in their dwelling place: two gardens— one to the right and one to the left. [We said to them:] “Eat of your Lord’s provision and give thanks to Him: a bountiful land and a forgiving Lord.” (Qur’an, 34:15

But they turned away. So, We unleashed against them the flood from the great dam and exchanged their two gardens for two others containing bitter-tasting plants, tamarisk, and a few lote trees. That is how We repaid them for their ingratitude. Are any but the ungrateful repaid like this? (Qur’an, 34:16-17)

The Sabaeans thought that their success and wealth came from their own effort. As these verses say, God willed His retribution, in the form of a great flood, to fall upon them and destroy them. Those who are ungrateful for God’s blessings, who do not follow the way shown by the prophets, and who ignore the revealed Books that He has sent down will receive their reward for their actions both in this world and in the world to come.

O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

33:45

now brother please give a satisfactory answer i have tried to quote all the relevant verses

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register