Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Impurities From Purity

• Impurities From Purity

Posted by Tushar Dwivedi on March 8, 2022 at 7:12 pm

Assalamualekum Sir, I have a doubt on the basis of impurities in Quran. We all know that according to Quran, urine and faeces are impurue. Now, my question is that… We eat pure foods and drink pure liquids then our body do some work internally on it then throw the remaining part which is not required… So how is this possible that a pure water/ food converts into najasah on its own? Is this really najasah or just depends on personal satisfaction? Because As we know that the purpose of wudu or tayammum is also for the internal relaxation and to alert our mind for salah?

Tushar Dwivedi replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Impurities From Purity

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 8, 2022 at 7:32 pm

That’s just how things work in this universe. Out of najis soil comes pure food, and after consumption it turns back into najis substance.

• Tushar Dwivedi

Member March 8, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Sir, Is this not little illogical?…

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 8, 2022 at 10:41 pm

Logic is not something absolute that lies outside of this universe. When we look at things in proper perspective, it’s perfectly logical.

• Tushar Dwivedi

Member March 9, 2022 at 2:29 am

You are absolutely right Sir, but we should have to understand that the Quran is for humans. It is for our understanding, So that, our deeds and mentality do the right deeds and choose right path… Now, question arises why Allah tells us anything that is illogical to our mentality?

I give you an example so that you will understand the situation…. If I put a fresh and pure apple in a plate. And after few days, if I will take it from plate then the condition of an apple will rotten and may be possible , that some small insects will present inside it… Now, we can’t eat that apple because now it will not be suitable for our use.but this doesn’t mean that it will become impure … The same ruling applies on the food/liquids that our body takes all the possible and necessary ingredients from it and releases the part which is not useful for our body or the waste part…Now, the wastes which will release from our body were not useful for our body and contains some bacteria which doesn’t mean it will become impure…. Because Have any proper proof available that something present in our body which converts pure into impure….?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register