Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Islam And Modern Era

• Islam And Modern Era

Posted by Shamir on September 12, 2022 at 7:26 am

The arrival of the Prophet cannot happen in this modern age, but one question arises in my mind whenever I do any religious activity, and that is how easy it has become to convey the message of Allah Pak in today’s era. I don’t need a personal Quran, that is, I can read it online or listen to it online and then if there is a problem, I try to solve it by posting it on Ask Ghamdi app. So, could not Allah send His message in such an era in which the message can reach all humanity simultaneously.

Saad Aamir replied 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Islam And Modern Era

Saad Aamir updated 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Saad Aamir

Member September 12, 2022 at 7:34 am

This has been answered by Ghamidi Sahab, please listen to the time-mark in the video:
    From 24:25 to 27:08

https://youtu.be/JXbFVwbzYt4?t=1467

• Shamir

Member September 12, 2022 at 9:42 am

Thanks a lot bro, but not satisfied

• Saad Aamir

Member September 12, 2022 at 11:18 am

Here is another video below but I doubt it will help.

There was another video where Ghamidi Sahab was explaining (in response to a question about Muslims failing to make Islam the dominant religion) that sending Islam’s message to all of humanity simultaneously was never needed by Allah, since can find Deen from within i.e Allah actually has sent the what was needed to all humanity since birth. Revelation is just a favor that Allah gave us and told us to share with others. It’s not needed for Judgment Day. That personally satisfied me in the past regarding this question you asked. @UmerQureshi If you can kindly find it or provide a more satisfactory answer to the question at hand. Thank you.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5wMOJu8tmU

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register