Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy God Active In Our World?

Tagged: 

• God Active In Our World?

Posted by Taimur Mughal on October 22, 2022 at 6:27 pm

This is bit of a difficult question.

In Quran God gives many times examples of how He makes the rain and shower it to the ground and that results in growing of the Earth etc etc. He describes these examples for us. So He made this system and obviosuly He controls it.

As we humans have evolved and now we hear that because of man-made fabrics and chemical garbage we poison the river and rain which results in poisonous rains sometimes. My Question is ; is God Actively controlling our world : if He does than why is He not removing these chemical waste that goes upon the air and influence the rain etc. And many examples like this… Or did He just made a system and now He lets it run and only observes? And doesn’t interfere ? Maybe I’m making this too difficult for myself to understand but perhaps someone can enlighten me upon this matter?

Thanks.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • God Active In Our World?

• Saad Aamir

Member October 23, 2022 at 3:28 am

Purpose of this world is not to run it perfectly. Allah wants people to use their free choice to do whatever they want and then make them face consequences in this world or the next.

So if man is making an effort to pollute His earth and destroying himself in the process, then Allah makes them taste the consequences of their actions in form of pollution. So that they might learn from their mistakes and revert to the right path or that they may be punished here and shed their sins rather than the case reaching the Day of Judgment where the possible punishment is greater.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 23, 2022 at 4:15 am

One way of God’s involvement is creation of the system which runs under the rules of nature which are made by him.

Second is His discretional involvement in any of this physical world phenomena as we find in the story of Musa and the man of God in Sura Al Kahaf.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register