Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam How To Do Justice To The Given Blessings By The God?

• How To Do Justice To The Given Blessings By The God?

Posted by Shamir on November 15, 2022 at 12:10 am

My question is that without doubt it became clear to a person that there is a creator of this universe and he has to meet him one day and his destiny will be one of heaven or hell. But looking at the blessings given in this world, he wants to be grateful for it, but he is not able to do justice to this thing, so what is the attitude that should be issued by him?

Shamir replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • How To Do Justice To The Given Blessings By The God?

Shamir updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 15, 2022 at 2:43 am

Man cannot think to God for His blessings. He does not have the capacity to do that. So one should not worry about what one cannot do. However, the sense of immense gratefulness should be translated into obeying the commands of God and the deeds which may please Him to the best of one’s capacity.

• Shamir

Member November 15, 2022 at 2:55 am

Thank you very much dr sab, for a long time I was also thinking about how much God has blessed us but I was not able to thank him properly. And this thing was causing me panic as well as a heavy burden on my mind. So what is the angle through which the attitude of gratitude should be adopted?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 15, 2022 at 3:16 am

To be humble to God, to love Him, and follow Him is the way to show our thorough gratefulness. God has told us that we cannot even count His blessings let alone thank Him for them. We are obliged to follow His command according to our capacity. and that is it. Our helplessness to thank Him is our humbleness and it is required.

• Shamir

Member November 15, 2022 at 3:48 am

Another thing is that there are some blessings that whether we are thankful or not, they will remain as they are and how they should be treated. For example, sitting here, I can communicate in any corner of the world whether I thank God for it or not. What should be the attitude on this?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 15, 2022 at 3:53 am

Thankfulness is an attitude, it is sometimes or most of the time not possible to verbally say thanks for every bit of goodness. To show thankfulness to God, the good way is to not use that thing in a sinful way.

• Shamir

Member November 15, 2022 at 3:56 am

JazakAllah Dr sb.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register