Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam How To Surrender Yourself To The God?

• How To Surrender Yourself To The God?

Posted by Shamir on November 15, 2022 at 12:14 am

Well, The meaning of Islam is Surrender to the will of God. But my question is how one can truly Surrender Himself To the will of God?

Shamir replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • How To Surrender Yourself To The God?

Shamir updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 15, 2022 at 2:40 am

When one comes to know the orders and injunctions and desirable acts and deeds of Almighty and acts upon them ignoring the odds and wishes and interests which go against God, one surrenders oneself to God’ will. When one stays agreed with God’s decision about his fate, one surrenders oneself to God’s will.

• Shamir

Member November 15, 2022 at 7:21 am

But how can he surrender his will to God? It means that I want to be God’s favorite servant but this burdens me as if I am tied to something or if the purpose of my creation is to prepare for the Hereafter then what is the purpose of this world. I mean is everything that exist in this universe is really created for human beings?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 16, 2022 at 1:20 am

It is all about ethics. We need to be ethical in whatever we do and adopt. Everything in the world is for us to avail and use according to our needs. The beauties of the world are created for us (see verse 7: 32). The only principle is the ethics, no matter what role we have in society or what thing we use. This pleases God. We are responsible only for the things which fall in our capacity.

• Shamir

Member November 18, 2022 at 6:15 am

I’ve tried it and tried it for two whole days, but then my mind starts panicking like I don’t understand something, and I’m forcing it on myself.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 18, 2022 at 9:33 am

Get yourself busy in something of your interest, and change your environment. This seems something psychological. God never asks you to force yourself beyond your capacity. Religion satisfies our curiosities, gives us ease and comfort.

• Shamir

Member November 18, 2022 at 9:38 am

👍

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register