Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Guidance And Respite

• Guidance And Respite

Posted by Sadiqa Ali on October 26, 2023 at 8:05 am

Asalam u alaikum!

My question is that in surah yunus ayat 33 Allah said that the fasiqoon won’t believe and in surah baqrah verse 99 Allah says that the disbelievers are fasiqoon so I wanted to know that once a person who disbelieves (knowingly rejects truth) is there no way for him to get guidance ever again! Does he not get respite from Allah ? Can he never ever then leave kufr I mean a person started to knowingly reject truth and when he started his this act the gates of guidance will be closed at him forever? Because as I mentioned in the verses the disbelievers are fasiqoon and fasiqoon don’t get guidance and is it for all fasiqoon that they won’t get guidance? Apart from disbelievers if someone is a fasiq is he lost forever in darkness? And if someone knowingly or deliberately rejects truth what should be our behavior towards him I know we can’t know who denies willfully and he doesn’t but just for knowledge and because of curiosity I asked it like when the sahaba and prophet Muhammad saw used to come to know through Allah that someone is a kafir how they used to treat him? And one last thing when Satan denied to bow Infront of Adam why he wasn’t given respite by Allah that he can ask for forgiveness? Rather Allah didn’t gave him respite why so?

I hope you will help to get the answers to my question

Sadiqa Ali replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Guidance And Respite

• Ahsan

Moderator October 26, 2023 at 9:45 am

For the understand principle of guidance see Discussion 22255

• Ahsan

Moderator October 26, 2023 at 9:48 am

For repentance see Discussion 22342

• Sadiqa Ali

Member October 27, 2023 at 10:10 am

Thank you for taking your time and replying me. But i listened to the tafsir of surah yunus ayat 33 by ghamidi sbh and in the tafsir he said that Allah’s Sunnah is that for guidance he never gives guidance to fasiqoon this tafsir is available on YouTube please clarify this why he said that do fasiq have no chance of getting guidance. And just to get assure I want to ask that the disbelievers who knowingly rejects truth have the chance to get guidance till God doesn’t say that they won’t get guidance anymore, this is the understanding I got from reading articles you suggested is the concept okay that I grasped that the people who deliberately rejects truth till some point even after rejecting truth knowingly have a chance to be guided, Is this the right concept? I hope you will answer my questions anxiously waiting for your reply!

• Sadiqa Ali

Member October 27, 2023 at 10:14 am

One more thing those who knowingly rejects truth and obviously they are committing kufr so does that mean they are announced to go to hell as ghamidi shb said that for kufr is forever hell punishment but the one’s I am refereeing too have not yet been blinded or stopped from getting guidance forever or is the punishment of forever hell is only for those who have been blinded forever or those is it for both those who have a chance but still commit kufr and those who have no chance Left

• Ahsan

Moderator October 27, 2023 at 11:44 am

As mentioned in above threads, God gives a limited time to every one. Once they knowingly reject truth and keep insisting on wrong then after the fixed time their hearts and fates are sealed.

If their hears are not sealed then they still have time to repent.

• Sadiqa Ali

Member October 28, 2023 at 6:15 am

So a person who knowingly rejects truth in the beginning, there is still hope for him right? He can be guided even if he knowingly rejects truth?

• Ahsan

Moderator October 29, 2023 at 7:19 am

Yes but to a certain time period which is fixed by God.

• Sadiqa Ali

Member October 29, 2023 at 7:23 am

Ok ty

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register