Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Concept Of Celibacy In Islam And Recurring Cycle Of Life

Tagged: 

• Concept Of Celibacy In Islam And Recurring Cycle Of Life

Posted by Aamir Sumra on May 3, 2024 at 5:23 am

I want to know is there any concept of celibacy in islam though allah has not made marriage a fard and is it okay to end your lineage in this world by not getting married because as we all know the life is a test and why we should aline someone in this world who has not come in this world by his/her own will and go through the test though i came to know that every moment in life is test and this world is fake so i should only go through this test and finish it even though i didnt came in this world by my own will and it doesn’t make sense to me to marry and Have kids and repeat that cycle again and again eventually we all are gonna die then why to repeat this cycle please clarify me by a valid state in a logical way

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 4 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Concept Of Celibacy In Islam And Recurring Cycle Of Life

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 3, 2024 at 8:51 am

According to islam, the world is not fake or futile but a labour to avail unending blessings in the hereafter to enjoy a life as one wish for.

God has told us that we did choose this test by our free will but this episode is erased from our memory to hold the test.

Having said that one is free to make a choice of having a marriage or not or having kids or not. Since such desires are natural therefore most of the people choose to be married and have kids.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register