Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam And Family Husband Commited Zina Throughout

• Husband Commited Zina Throughout

Posted by Mehreen on May 16, 2024 at 1:08 am

Assalamulaikum. Hope you are well. I writing you with shock and disbelief.
    I caught my husband doing zina with prostitues throughout our marriage of 13 years. He has been a great father and husband in all these years but when i caught him , he did not accept and kept on lying until i saw the cctv footage of the building on the certain times and then he confessed that he did it once only. Upon me leaving the house he told me that he has been going to massage parlours for happy endings and prostitues for a long time. Left this for sometime when we were in saudia Arabia for few years but every time he would come to dubai he would do it. And it all started when his friends started taking him to these places. He is 42 and i am 38 years old.
    Now my question is what should i do. Our marriage is based on a lie and betrayal for 13 years(where I and eveyone else thought its a perfect one) I feel devastated and insulted. We have two boys (7 and 10). He is asking me for forgiveness and last chance and what not but i can’t take my mind off the things he had been doing and the level of betrayal he has given me. As if he kept me and the kids for the world to show his image.He has been living with dual personalities.Please suggest me what is your opinion on this.
    Regards

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Husband Commited Zina Throughout

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 17, 2024 at 8:51 pm

This is your decision to make. Breaking the marriage bond will affect you and your kids. If he is fulfilling his duties as a father and husband, and willing to leave his wrong activities you can give him a chance. Human do wrong things and then they repent and correct themselves. They should be given chances.

Also find if there is some dissatisfaction at home whine led him there or not.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register