Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Intension To Sin Starts From Own Person

• Intension To Sin Starts From Own Person

Posted by Ahmad Zia Jamili on May 27, 2024 at 12:04 am

I have listened to a Video from Sir Ghamidi that “It is the human first who intend to do sin later on Satan starts to tempt” i would like to know about Hazrat Adam did he intended to do sin himself or the reason was satan, who tempted him to disobay the order …

here is the link to Video where Sir Ghamidi mentions the statment on how satan temptation begins with. “https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/video/5d380a929f88bda96549fd82”

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 4 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Intension To Sin Starts From Own Person

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 27, 2024 at 12:33 am

Potential to do sin is always there. Satan tries to tempt it but can only overpowers when man accepts his offer.

• Ahmad Zia Jamili

Member May 27, 2024 at 4:16 am

It means that if Satan did not tempt him, he would not disobay Allah, am I right? the reason for that miscue was Satan…

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 28, 2024 at 12:32 am

No. God has told us that the potential to do good and evil is already given to us. Satan can’t create it. He just trying to exploit this potential of evil to do bad as we can exploit the potential to do good. If satan was not there human still would do evil. Satan just contributed to creating the more occasions of and facilities for of evil.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register