Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Dawae Nabuwat And Takfeer

• Dawae Nabuwat And Takfeer

Posted by Abdullah Hussain on June 2, 2024 at 5:47 am

Aghar koi aadmi kahe k main un 5 cheezon ko manta hu jinka hadees jibreel main zikr kia gaya ha or main allah ki trf se nabi bna kr bheja gya hu or main ek nai shariat le kr aya hu to kya phir b wo aadmi or uske manne wale musalman kehlaein ge kyuke wo to musalman hone ke sharait pure kar rha ha. Maine ghamidi sahb ka takfeer wala aitraaz dekha ha maghr mujhe ye cheez clear nhi hui. Kindly explain krdein.

Shayiq Shah replied 3 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Dawae Nabuwat And Takfeer

Shayiq Shah updated 3 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Shayiq Shah

Member June 2, 2024 at 8:25 am

I am student of knowledge….i will cover only 1 portion of ur qn…

1st of all:

I will tell you very simple thing….

A muslim can not deny Quran….okay u as well know it…

Now in Quran there are 3 primary things in believing prophet saw that.1)He was both prophet and messenger..2)He was send for whole humanity until qiyamah…3)He is last of prophets…

Now word used for 3rd pt. Used in Quran is khatam….its not khatim

Khatim is فاعل and khatam is اسم ….

When its said that anyone is khatim of this jamaat…it can mean yes he has finished this or that thing….

It can be used as well to say that his level is such that it seems he has finished this thing….

But when khatam is used it is noun….it can not be used in this figurative sense…..

Means in this verse Allah says that he is khatim himself and placement of prophet saw is such that of seal…..

So chances of anyone to be prophet is not according to Quran….so its kufr 100% to omit what Quran says….

2nd of takfir….i am not personally exposed to what Ghamidi sahab has to say about that…

But its very logical to say anyone you are doing kufr after preaching them….but respectfully…

• Shayiq Shah

Member June 2, 2024 at 8:36 am

When it is said that he is khatim of them….it can be taken in figurative sense that his level is such that he seems to finish them….that there work he has finished and due to this he has high level .etc

but brother khatam can not be used in this manner not at all.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register