Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Sign Of Judgement

• Sign Of Judgement

Posted by Taimur Mughal on June 22, 2024 at 11:08 am

While I read the Quran says that God will keep the christians , follower of christ, overpowered over the jews according to a verse of quran. Where God is saying to jesus that HE will do that.

“[Mention] when Allah said, ‘O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:55].

This means then that there will not be any khilafa anymore on earth now? So Islam will not prevail in the entire world ?

While many scolars like dr israr and others said that khilafa will come once more and Islam will dominate the entire world?

I did heard Ghamidi sahib’s video upon this that there will be no mahdi and no more khilafa

But my q is then ; will God not prevail His religion in the entire world once again?

According to the verse I mentioned above ; christians will prevail upon earth until the day of judgement

or did Allah implicated that christians will rule over jews until qiyamah?

And muslims will be on the top once again?

Javed replied 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register