Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Sabai Fitna

• Sabai Fitna

Posted by Saddamhusen Saiyed on June 28, 2024 at 10:58 am

What are the views of Javed Ahmed ghamidi regarding Abdullah ibn saba? I see that some faction don’t believe his existence at all while the other one believes that he is to blamed for all the chaos that happened during the reign of uthman ra. So in this context if some references can be provided I ll be thankful

Saddamhusen Saiyed replied 1 day ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Sabai Fitna

Saddamhusen Saiyed updated 1 day ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 12:37 am

This is a historical debate.

Many books discuss this issue. One is the following

https://archive.org/embed/Abdullah-Bin-Saba-113554

• Saddamhusen Saiyed

Member June 29, 2024 at 1:01 am

Thanks for the response sir in that case I know that many history books would have information about him but for me it is not possible to go through all this. So If you can provide reference where JAG or his student has discussed this topic it will be helpful.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 11:13 pm

In historical matters like this Ghamidi doesn’t give a final verdict as we have no definite way to determine such information.

• Saddamhusen Saiyed

Member June 30, 2024 at 2:01 am

Ok I understand that he doesn’t give final verdict but does it mean that JAG has never mentioned him in his writings or speeches or question answer?. If it so then it’s ok and if he has and If you can provide that reference. That’s what all I am asking. I see that Umar bhai generally directs people to the relevant videos or discussion.

• Saddamhusen Saiyed

Member June 30, 2024 at 2:05 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register