A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Quran As A Divine Book

• Quran As A Divine Book

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 day, 3 hours ago 2 Members · 10 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 28, 2024 at 7:30 pm

The Qur’an has no evolution of thought.

It came from a person who has no background of knowledge and literature.

There is no contradiction in its teachings.

• Shamir

Member June 28, 2024 at 11:41 pm

Kindly shed more light on it.

Is it been discussed in Zavia E Ghamidi?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 28, 2024 at 11:54 pm

Yes. You can verify these standards for yourself by looking into the Qur’an.

• Shamir

Member June 29, 2024 at 12:06 am

Yes, I have read the Qur’an myself, while reading it, it seems like some events are being repeated besides answering questions that arise due to the fear of death or whatever. There are words that are born on looking carefully at this world & those words that are being told. The question is what is considered special in it? Or does the exaltation of a word or fulfilling our desires make it necessary that it is God’s word?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 12:09 am
    • Shamir

Member June 29, 2024 at 12:34 am

From my perspective I think it will be intellectual dishonesty if I would say that these things are making sure that Quran is a divine book, bcz all the events that are being discussed in the Quran has already been happened So it’s better to say that I am unable to identify Quran as a divine book and at the same time could not say that it is not a special book or revealed one. Should I suspend judgement till the time?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 12:39 am

No prediction happended before Qur’an. It is not possible. You may need to lean how history is recorded.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 12:41 am

What to believe or what to suspect is your choice brother. Take your time and deliberate this facts with appropriate knowledge. Avoid speculations.

• Shamir

Member June 29, 2024 at 6:26 am

Sure, but who will decide all these things, Meri Aqal? Quran? Ya Koi Or cheez? Who will show path? How can I know. Who will decide the way?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 11:07 pm

Of course it is You who will decide what to do, using your mind after going through the facts.

God has promised to show the right path to those who wants to take it.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register