Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Lack Of Purpose And Confusion In Life

• Lack Of Purpose And Confusion In Life

Posted by Zuhair on July 7, 2024 at 1:35 pm

I have been feeling very lost and directionless in life since a few months, I have been applying for jobs and always being rejected, not able to understand where I am going wrong, or what I should do differently. Moreover, because of self respect, I am not able to accept job offers based on favours by relatives because I believe I’ll find work because of my own efforts so I feel confident and have no burden while I’m working. Another thought tells me to take the job and suffer mentally, even if you feel like a loser. Allah has helped me several times before but I never understand why I always forget that at one point I asked Him and He gave me. I am always confused in life and stuck between making decisions, even the most smallest ones confuse me. Is there something I can read, any surah or ayats etc? What should I do? Thankyou

Zuhair replied 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Lack Of Purpose And Confusion In Life

Zuhair updated 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 7, 2024 at 9:06 pm

Such time comes in life. One should keep patience and keep trying. Getting help from relatives is not always wrong. Relatives are supposed to be the first to help each other.

Reading biographies and watching biopics of the people who came out successfully from their trial period may help you.

• Zuhair

Member July 8, 2024 at 12:11 am

Alright, thankyou for the advice.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register