Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Death Of Prophet Jesus (sws) And His Physical Body

Tagged: , ,

• Death Of Prophet Jesus (sws) And His Physical Body

Posted by Deleted User 7282 on July 8, 2024 at 6:17 am

السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ امید کرتا ہوں کہ آپ بخیر وعافیت ہوں گے ۔ میں نے آج ہی آپ کی ایک ویڈیو دیکھی اور اس میں آپ نے حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام کی وفات کا ذکر کیا لیکن اس کے بعد آپ نے کہا کہ اللہ تعالیٰ نے فرشتوں کے ذریعے حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام کی تدفین کا بندوبست کیا ۔ یہ بات قرآنی آیات کے بر خلاف معلوم ہوتی ہے جیسا کہ خدا تعالیٰ فرماتا ہے قَالَ فِيۡهَا تَحۡيَوۡنَ وَفِيۡهَا تَمُوۡتُوۡنَ وَمِنۡهَا تُخۡرَجُوۡنَالقرآن – سورۃ نمبر 7 الأعراف آیت نمبر 25اور اسی طرح اگر رفع کے معنی سے یہ استنباط کرتے ہیں کہ اللہ تعالیٰ نے وفات کے بعد جسم کو آسمان پر اٹھا لیا تو وہ بھی قرآنی آیات کے بر خلاف ہے ۔ اور رفع کی تفسیر اللہ تعالیٰ نے خود ہی قرآن مجید میں ارشاد فرما دی ۔ جیسا کہ فرمایا نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مَّنْ نَّشَآءُ سودۃ یوسف 76 لہذا مجھے اس سوال کا تسلی بخش جواب دیں کن آیات کی بنا پر آپ وہ معنی کرتے ہیں جو آپ نے بیان کیے۔ جبکہ قرآن کریم میں حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام کے جسم کا آسمان پر جانے کا کہیں بھی ذکر موجود نہیں ہے ۔ جزاکم اللہ خیرا والسلام فرید احمد چیمہ

Deleted User 7282 replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Death Of Prophet Jesus (sws) And His Physical Body

• Shayiq Shah

Member July 8, 2024 at 7:13 am

There is huge difference between warafiuka and warafiuka ilya…

Then why ilya is used…..as sila afterwards…

For example….i will say ,

I will raise you…..and will also say to you that i will raise you to myself….

There lies a huge difference brother….

And also the verse of surah araaf has nothing to do with this mas ala….

It means you have never read things brother…no where ilya is used as sila afterwards when talking about darjaaat bulandi…..

• Umer

Moderator July 9, 2024 at 9:02 am

There is no mention in Quran of where the body of Prophet Jesus was taken. It is only logical that if Prophet Jesus was given death according to Quran then his body must have been buried somewhere on this earth. Sentences used in Quran like “بَلۡ رَّفَعَہُ اللّٰہُ اِلَیۡہِ” and “وَ رَافِعُکَ اِلَیَّ” are interpreted differently by Ghamidi Sahab.

For viewpoint of Ghamidi Sahab, please refer to the video below from 37:57 to 40:02

https://youtu.be/eX1ZdacInl8?t=2277

• Deleted User 7282

Member July 11, 2024 at 1:33 am

Yes Ahmadiyya believes that his body is burrier in Kashmir. Gamdi sahib said Allah God made Jesus die But where did Mr. Ghamdi mean the body going up?

• Umer

Moderator July 12, 2024 at 1:54 am

It is neither mentioned in Quran that body of Prophet Jesus (sws) was raised in the heavens nor is it mentioned explicitly that it was buried. Since it is clear that Prophet jesus (sws) was given death according to Quran, then on the basis of established tenets of knowledge and reason, burial of Prophet Jesus’s (sws) body seems the only possible course of action but we do not know where was he actually buried. Sentences used in Quran like “بَلۡ رَّفَعَہُ اللّٰہُ اِلَیۡہِ” and “وَ رَافِعُکَ اِلَیَّ” refer to mechanisms of Allah in accordance with His scheme of things according to Mr. Ghamidi. They do not refer to any particular place in time and space.

• Deleted User 7282

Member July 13, 2024 at 4:28 am

Would you like to talk me about this topic ?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register