Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions When The Inner Parts Of The Human Body Becomes Najis

• When The Inner Parts Of The Human Body Becomes Najis

Posted by Muhammad Sami ud-Din on July 9, 2024 at 10:38 pm

Assalamu Alaikum,
    I have read multiple fatwas issuing the opinion that the internal areas of the human body become Tahir (pure) after the simple removal of Najasah. For example, if the gums in the mouth bleed and the blood disappears in the saliva or a person simply spits the blood out (without caring for the minute remnants of the blood in the mouth), the area will become Tahir. Is that true? For example, If a minute amount of pre-seminal fluid gets into the penis, and is dissolved in the natural oil that is present inside the urethra, will the urethra become tahir?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • When The Inner Parts Of The Human Body Becomes Najis

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 9, 2024 at 11:13 pm

It is the outer parts of the body whose purity and cleanliness is required. Blood is not impute.

If semen pre seminal fluid doesn’t come out from the private part, the private part is clean and pure.

• Muhammad Sami ud-Din

Member July 9, 2024 at 11:26 pm

You may remember I asked you some questions in the discussion (No. 94826). It is also related to the same query. I want to ask if that minute amount of pre-seminal fluid is dissolved or mixed in the natural oil that is present in the urethra, will that oil become najis due to that, or will still be tahir (pure)?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 10, 2024 at 5:50 am

Again, it is the cleanliness or purity of the outer body which is required. Here ends our function. That what is in the organ is not to be bothered about.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register