Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Hardships In Life

• Hardships In Life

Posted by amara Ali on July 20, 2024 at 12:20 am

Salam,

Can you please guide me as to how in todays time we can keep our eman strong and keep ourselves mentally sane and strong given the negativity around us.

How should we treat our loved one ones if they are in deep difficulties and depression.

It is just that every single person around me is so depressed with their life and has so much difficulties that no matter how hard i try to be there for them and be kind and remind them of how merciful Allah swt they are unable to get out of it. And while doing this I myself am a patient of depression and anxiety disorder i get affected because of all it. And while i am trying to help people i cant manage my own life now,it is draining me

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Hardships In Life

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 20, 2024 at 11:07 pm

The life is a test. It is the rest of your morality, patience and gratitude. The world is not an end in itself. Our rewards are awaiting in the hereafter.

One should help others to the extent one can. It is not possible to solve every problem. So we need to do the best and leave the result to God. Our main aim should the hereafter.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register