Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Difference Between Prophets In Terms Of Grading. Is Muhammad PBUH Is Superior To

• Difference Between Prophets In Terms Of Grading. Is Muhammad PBUH Is Superior To

Posted by Jawad Jeelani on August 11, 2024 at 2:29 pm

Can you narrate the grading of Prophets by Allah Pak, is it true to believe that Muhammad PBUH is Afzal tareen prophet.

Thanks

Ahsan replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Difference Between Prophets In Terms Of Grading. Is Muhammad PBUH Is Superior To

Ahsan updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Ahsan

Moderator August 11, 2024 at 7:55 pm

The only reference i can find in this regard is “Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour)”[al-Baqarah 2:253]

there is hadith (https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2412)

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Do not give a prophet superiority over another, for on the Day of Resurrection all the people will fall unconscious and I will be the first to emerge from the earth, and will see Moses standing and holding one of the legs of the Throne. I will not know whether Moses has fallen unconscious or the first unconsciousness was sufficient for him.

Its difficult for us to know who is superior, only God knows.

What we can do is said in veser 2:285)

The Messenger believes, and so do the believers, in the guidance sent down upon him from his Lord: each of them believes in Allah, and in His angels, and in His Books, and in His Messengers. They say: “We make no distinction between any of His Messengers. We hear and obey. Our Lord!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register