Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

• Posted by Ali Hassan on August 11, 2024 at 7:35 pm

As we see we cannot finalize our opinion in many cases and we use the way that “majority accept this” or “it is the most plausible one” .And we don’t have enough proof for existence of god neither for his non-existence. I just saw a video that sor ghamidi said that our most of scientific calculations and beliefs are also based upon that “probability” and we cannot approach everything according to this concpet because life will be crippled and knowledge will lose its essence.Why not to accept that it is the way life is? be an agnostic and lead your kife as a student as true seeker of knowledge

Saad replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Agnostism

Saad updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 11, 2024 at 8:37 pm

Despite probability we believe in mundane affairs. We believe in the scientific theories, so do we believe in the creator, God. The teachings of the religion which answer our very basic queries, the verifiable predictions it made all amounts to believe in God. We can’t stay in suspension we have to believe in Islam or not based on our honesty educated judgement.

• Ali Hassan

Member August 11, 2024 at 8:48 pm

Sir my basic question was this believe it was not about believing in god but believing in anything. Like approach everything through a doubt and don’t finalise your opinion.Amd as far as scientific theories are concerned we do calculations,form a hypothesis and of experimental results are according to this hypothesis it is a theory which isn’t still absolute. And like such a scientifoc Theory I don’t have any proof for existence of god so what should I do?

• Saad

Contributor August 12, 2024 at 2:48 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register