Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Which Actions Invalidate The Ghusl?

Tagged: 

• Which Actions Invalidate The Ghusl?

Subhan Sandhu updated 1 month ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 19, 2024 at 3:06 am

Yes they do.

Please see the following thread for details:

Discussion 59633 • Reply 59638

• Subhan Sandhu

Member August 19, 2024 at 11:37 am

These are the same conditions that are determined by Ahnaf. What are the premises of these rulings? As per my knowledge these rulings are not inferred from Quran and sunnah. These are inferred by 2 narrations of Bukhari and Muslim. Please rectify me if I am wrong and let me know what are the other sources to infer that?

If you also consider those narrations as the source of these rulings then please clear my ambiguities about those narrations.

• Subhan Sandhu

Member August 20, 2024 at 7:25 am

So, we could say the primary source is ijma.

• Umer

Moderator August 21, 2024 at 6:37 am

Yes, but this is not the Ijma of Interpretation which is not a source of religion, rather it is the Ijma as a mode of transmission of the content of religion from one generation to another i.e. How Sunnah is traced academically.

This is not related to the primary question but videos in the following thread can be watched for further details:

Discussion 50125

• Subhan Sandhu

Member August 24, 2024 at 3:34 pm

How can we differentiate between the Imja of interpretation and Ijma as a mode of transmission of the content of religion from one generation to another?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 25, 2024 at 1:05 am

Ijma of interpretation is an academic one, it is about the understanding, the ijma on mode of transmission is of practice, perpetual practice.

• Subhan Sandhu

Member August 25, 2024 at 6:54 pm

Thank you so much for enlightening me.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register