Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Home › Forums › Epistemology And Philosophy › Proof Of Muhammad PBUH Prophethood

Tagged: ,

  • Proof Of Muhammad PBUH Prophethood

    Posted by Sikander Waheed on August 15, 2026 at 11:58 am

    Salam,

    I have searched Ask Ghamidi website and didn’t find the video I am looking for – that’s why I am posting here.

    I am looking for a video of Ghamidi sahib in which he explained the reasons to believe Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) prophethood. I believe the video is about 15-20 minutes in which Ghamidi sahib explained some points like the following:
    – When we look at other big names in history, we know that they had interest in their respective field since early ages (philosophers, theologians, scientists …etc.). But the first 40 years of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were known to everyone in Makkah. There were no signs that Muhammad (PBUH) was acquiring any such knowledge.

    – Ghamidi sahib also explained the authenticity of the Quran – that since Quran was revealed no claims have been incorrect.

    JAK,

    Sikander

    Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register