Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Home › Forums › General Discussions › Imran Khan And Javed Ghamidi

  • Imran Khan And Javed Ghamidi

    Posted by Hasbunallah on September 5, 2026 at 7:41 am

    if there is a dictatorship, no rule of law, cruelty everywhere, and a government that enters people’s homes and allegedly abducts journalists and their families, like what we are witnessing in Pakistan, then what are ordinary people supposed to do?

    Javed Ghamidi says that we should not resist such a government and should instead move to a land where the government is more aligned with our values. But then I keep wondering: who will end the cruelty in the land we leave behind?

    Imran Khan and Javed Ghamidi were two of my heroes. I looked up to Imran Khan for his resistance and to Javed Ghamidi as a teacher whose ideas shaped the way I understood Islam and society. Now, seeing one of my heroes actively resisting while the other teaches principles that seem to argue against such resistance has left me deeply confused.

    This contradiction has shaken something much deeper than my political beliefs. It has made me question the principles I have built my life around, and honestly, it has left me feeling as though I have lost the clarity and purpose I once had.

    Hasbunallah replied 1 week, 5 days ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Imran Khan And Javed Ghamidi

    Hasbunallah updated 1 week, 5 days ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

    Scholar September 7, 2026 at 5:17 am

    Confusion can be the beginning of deeper understanding. Keep listening, reading, and reflecting. Allow your opinion to take shape only after you have gathered reliable information and given the matter careful thought.

  • Hasbunallah

    Member September 8, 2026 at 3:35 pm

    According to this Imran khan is doing right can you elaborate

    The Prophet ﷺ said:

    “Whoever among you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand. If he is unable to do so, then with his tongue. If he is unable to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest of faith.”

    Reference: Sahih Muslim, Hadith 49a, narrated by Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri (رضي الله عنه). urlSahih Muslim 49a

  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

    Scholar September 14, 2026 at 5:40 am

    We limit our discussion to the teaching of the principle. Its application in specific circumstances is left to individual judgment and discretion.

    • Hasbunallah

      Member September 23, 2026 at 12:05 am

      I am here to understand the “right” thing to do while being oppressed. Fight or flight? Please be clear I can’t afford decision anxiety. What does Islam says exactly ?

      • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Hasbunallah.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register