Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Home › Forums › General Discussions › Hadith About Demolition Of Kaaba

  • Hadith About Demolition Of Kaaba

    Posted by Shahzaib A on October 4, 2026 at 7:23 am

    Salam,

    I came across a few Hadith that talk about the destruction of Kaaba possibly as an end of times prophecy. I was wondering what is Ghamidi’s perspective on it as I haven’t seen him discuss these specific Hadiths.

    Hadith reference: Sahih Bukhari 1595: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Kaba one after another. " Sahih Bukhari - 1596 : Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Dhus-Suwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Kaba.”

    Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 day, 4 hours ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register