-
Tahajjud
Assalam o alaikum sir I read in meezan how to perform tahajjud prayer but the thing was missing about how other scholars says about dua e qanoot, so is there any dua that should be read before or after reading Quran and in which Ayat like the first one or the last one or there is no such thing can you please explain, and another thing is how much Quran should be enough like if the Surah qausar is the minimum requirement then if we are reading some other Surah and one ayah is longer then whole Surah qausar will that count enough or you have to theee 3 ayahs at least no matter how long the ayah is? And if reading from Quran and the Surah ends after 2 ayahs should you read one more ayah from next Surah or you have to read 3 Surah from one same Surah ?
I hope you understand what actually I am trying to ask and sorry to bother with these kind of questions
Jazak Allah kher
Sponsor Ask Ghamidi