Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Eligibility To Deliver Dars E Quran

• Eligibility To Deliver Dars E Quran

Posted by Hasnain Raza on August 4, 2020 at 6:33 am

Javed Ahmed Ghamidi sahb in one of his recent conversations with Muhammad Hassan Ilyas told that he delivered his first “Darse-Quran” in 1971. I wish to know how can I make myself eligible for delivering Darse-Quran starting with close family and relatives. I am an engineer by profession and I cannot officially enroll myself to some medressah but I am active personally in learning Quran with translation and tafseer, and now I wish to deliver to others, so kindly share some guidelines.

$ohail T@hir replied 3 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Eligibility To Deliver Dars E Quran

$ohail T@hir updated 3 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 4, 2020 at 9:54 am

We find no such eligibility requirements in the sources of Islam (Quran and sunnah). In my opinion, if one wants to teach the Quran to friends and family, they can get away with just learning the Quran through translations/tafseers and having a basic level understanding of the different schools in Quran interpretation. However, if one wants to teach to the masses, they should learn the language of the Quran first. Also keep in mind that the Quran is a literary masterpiece so one must have the skill to appreciate good literature.

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator August 4, 2020 at 11:53 am
  • $ohail T@hir

Moderator August 4, 2020 at 11:54 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register