Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions WELCOME To Ask Ghamidi

Tagged: 

• WELCOME To Ask Ghamidi

Posted by Faisal Haroon on July 2, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Assalamualaikum and welcome to Ask Ghamidi!

Please feel free to explore the many great features of this platform at your leisure. Some of the things that you may want to do in order to make the best use of Ask Ghamidi are:

• Setup your profile, and don’t forget to upload your profile photo! If discretion is important to you, there are granular controls that you can use to choose what information on your profile is shared with others.
    • Subscribe to any forums of interest. That way you will get notified when any new content is posted on those forums. You can even subscribe to individual topics that you like.
    • Ask some questions and start engaging in discussions.
    • Connect with forum moderators and any other friends you find on Ask Ghamidi.
    • Last but not the least, please make sure to read and follow the code of conduct so that all of us can use this platform in a safe manner.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to post a reply to this message or send a private message to one of the Ask Ghamidi moderators.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you around!

Best Regards,

Faisal Haroon

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • WELCOME To Ask Ghamidi

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 2, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Pls. don’t forget to setup your free account with AG (Ask Ghamidi), this enables you to start your own discussions (questions) & you can reply to other threads!

Kind regards,

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 3, 2020 at 11:02 am

Do you have a question for us or want to start a new discussion?

• Step 1: Sign up with AG to create your free account.
    • Step 2: Go to “Forums”
    • Step 3: Select “General Discussions”
    • Step 4: Click “New discussion”

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 3, 2020 at 9:22 pm

While starting a new discussion, pls. give it a descriptive title. For example if you want to know whether Zakat applies to stocks or not, title can explicitly state this question like: Is there Zakat on stocks? This helps us better organize the topics.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 10, 2020 at 9:53 am

Tip: If you are copying content from another website or document or your notes, please use the paste as plain text option to avoid format issues.

• Siddiq Qidwai

Member July 21, 2020 at 5:36 pm

I’m using an S10. While typing a post on a discussion, the app frequently resets to the homepage without saving the text. It happens every few minutes. Quite inconvenient, it is.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator July 21, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Please exit the app and start it again. We have lots of people using the Android app without a problem. If the problem persists please PM me.

• Saira Qureshi

Member July 25, 2020 at 1:29 pm

I downloaded app from apple store. There is a problem … text can’t be zoomed

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator July 25, 2020 at 2:20 pm

That is correct. Text can’t be zoomed in many other apps like WhatsApp and Facebook. However, thank you for the suggestion. We’ll evaluate it for a future version.

• Abdul Rehman

Member August 17, 2020 at 6:01 am

Aoa

What is the difference between Samson and Shamoon? Are they same?? Kindly guide us.

• Faizan Ahmed

Member August 19, 2020 at 10:51 am

Could anyone please tell me how I can stop notifications from going to my email?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 19, 2020 at 10:58 am

There are certain types of notifications that can be turned off from your account settings. If you’re subscribed to a forum or a discussion that you no longer want to be notified for, you can also unsubscribe from that forum or discussion and you won’t receive any email or push notifications for it. Finally, you can set rules in your email client to automatically trash certain types of messages.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register