Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Evolution

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 8, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Human is created according to Quran as you know about Hazrat Adam alahi Assalam .

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 8, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Please see if this answers your question:

https://youtu.be/ky7gEKg_siI

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 8, 2020 at 11:45 pm
  • Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 9:31 am

In the first video that I can understand Ghamidi sahib said that Hazrat Adam was born from the clay or mud found near the sea shore. But these verse of Quran

وَاِذۡ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةِ اِنِّىۡ جَاعِلٌ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ خَلِيۡفَةً ؕ قَالُوۡٓا اَتَجۡعَلُ فِيۡهَا مَنۡ يُّفۡسِدُ فِيۡهَا وَيَسۡفِكُ الدِّمَآءَۚ وَنَحۡنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمۡدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَـكَ​ؕ قَالَ اِنِّىۡٓ اَعۡلَمُ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏  ﴿2:30﴾ وَعَلَّمَ اٰدَمَ الۡاَسۡمَآءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمۡ عَلَى الۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةِ فَقَالَ اَنۡۢبِـُٔوۡنِىۡ بِاَسۡمَآءِ هٰٓؤُلَآءِ اِنۡ كُنۡتُمۡ صٰدِقِيۡنَ‏ ﴿2:31﴾ قَالُوۡا سُبۡحٰنَكَ لَا عِلۡمَ لَنَآ اِلَّا مَا عَلَّمۡتَنَا ؕ اِنَّكَ اَنۡتَ الۡعَلِيۡمُ الۡحَكِيۡمُ‏ ﴿2:32﴾ قَالَ يٰٓـاٰدَمُ اَنۡۢبِئۡهُمۡ بِاَسۡمَآئِهِمۡ​ۚ فَلَمَّآ اَنۡۢبَاَهُمۡ بِاَسۡمَآئِهِمۡۙ قَالَ اَلَمۡ اَقُل لَّـكُمۡ اِنِّىۡٓ اَعۡلَمُ غَيۡبَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضِۙ وَاَعۡلَمُ مَا تُبۡدُوۡنَ وَمَا كُنۡتُمۡ تَكۡتُمُوۡنَ‏ ﴿2:33﴾ وَاِذۡ قُلۡنَا لِلۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةِ اسۡجُدُوۡا لِاٰدَمَ فَسَجَدُوۡٓا اِلَّاۤ اِبۡلِيۡسَؕ اَبٰى وَاسۡتَكۡبَرَ  وَكَانَ مِنَ الۡكٰفِرِيۡنَ‏ ﴿2:34﴾ وَقُلۡنَا يٰٓـاٰدَمُ اسۡكُنۡ اَنۡتَ وَزَوۡجُكَ الۡجَـنَّةَ وَكُلَا مِنۡهَا رَغَدًا حَيۡثُ شِئۡتُمَا وَلَا تَقۡرَبَا هٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُوۡنَا مِنَ الظّٰلِمِيۡنَ‏  ﴿2:35﴾ فَاَزَلَّهُمَا الشَّيۡطٰنُ عَنۡهَا فَاَخۡرَجَهُمَا مِمَّا كَانَا فِيۡهِ​ وَقُلۡنَا اهۡبِطُوۡا بَعۡضُكُمۡ لِبَعۡضٍ عَدُوٌّ ۚ وَلَـكُمۡ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ مُسۡتَقَرٌّ وَّمَتَاعٌ اِلٰى حِيۡنٍ‏ ﴿2:36﴾ فَتَلَقّٰٓى اٰدَمُ مِنۡ رَّبِّهٖ كَلِمٰتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيۡهِ​ؕ اِنَّهٗ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيۡمُ‏ ﴿2:37﴾ قُلۡنَا اهۡبِطُوۡا مِنۡهَا جَمِيۡعًا ​​ۚ فَاِمَّا يَاۡتِيَنَّكُمۡ مِّنِّىۡ هُدًى فَمَنۡ تَبِعَ هُدَاىَ فَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ‏ ﴿2:38﴾ وَالَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا وَكَذَّبُوۡا بِـاٰيٰتِنَآ اُولٰٓٮِٕكَ اَصۡحٰبُ النَّارِ‌‌ۚ هُمۡ فِيۡهَا خٰلِدُوۡنَ ﴿2:39﴾

(2:30) Just think36 when your Lord said to the angels:37 “Lo! I am about to place a vicegerent38 on earth,” they said: “Will You place on it one who will spread mischief and shed blood39 while we celebrate Your glory and extol Your holiness?”40 He said: “Surely I know what you do not know.”41 (2:31) Then Allah taught Adam the names of all things42 and presented them to the angels and said: “If you are right (that the appointment of a vicegerent will cause mischief) then tell Me the names of these things.” (2:32) They said. “Glory to You! We have no knowledge except what You taught us.43 You, only You, are All-Knowing, All-Wise.” (2:33) Then Allah said to Adam: “Tell them the names of these things.”44 And when he had told them the names of all things, Allah said: “Did I not say to you that I know everything about the heavens and the earth which are beyond your range of knowledge and I know all that you disclose and also all that you hide?” (2:34) And when We ordered the angels: “Prostrate yourselves before Adam,” all of them fell prostrate,45 except Iblis.46 He refused, and gloried in his arrogance and became one of the defiers.47 (2:35) And We said: “O Adam, live in the Garden, you and your wife, and eat abundantly of whatever you wish but do not approach this tree48 or else you will be counted among the wrong-doers.”49 (2:36) But Satan caused both of them to deflect from obeying Our command by tempting them to the tree and brought them out of the state they were in, and We said: “Get down all of you; henceforth, each of you is an enemy of the other,50 and on earth you shall have your abode and your livelihood for an appointed time.” (2:37) Thereupon Adam learned from his Lord some words and repented51 and his Lord accepted his repentance for He is Much-Relenting, Most Compassionate.52 (2:38) We said: “Get you down from here,53 all of you, and guidance shall come to you from Me: then, whoever will follow My guidance need have no fear, nor shall they grieve. (2:39) But those who refuse to accept this (guidance) and reject Our Signs as false54 are destined for the Fire where they shall abide for ever.”55

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 9:37 am

We understand from thes verses that Hazrat Adam was created in heaven and after making a mistake due to shatan Allah sent him on the earth for punishment. So I cannot understand that the first man was created in heaven or given birth from the clay on earth.

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 10:14 am

In the second video Ghamidi sahib said that earth gave birth first human being in the shape of egg which verse of Quran support this opinion.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 10:40 am

Ghamidi sahab is not saying that the first human was created out of clay near the sea shores. He is saying that life began that way. It went through different stages of evolution to reach a level out of which God selected one to be Adam AS.

Ghamidi sahab’s understanding is mainly based on 32:7-9.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 10:42 am
  • Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:03 am

Pls tell me which verse of Quran support his opinion and according to above verses we understand that Hazrat Adam is first human being

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:07 am

And he was created in heavens thank you for you guidance I will read those verses again in this point of view.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 11:10 am

I shared the verse numbers (32:7-9) and his explanation of those verses above. Adam AS was not the beginning of life – he was the beginning of humankind.

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:12 am

How can we explain the creation of Adam according to these verse? Second do we find similarities between the creation of Hazrat Adam and birth of Jesus ?

• Ayema Zahoor

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:16 am

In second he said that earth gave birth first human in the shape of egg and other creatures as well

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 11:22 am

Adam AS was “selected” to be the first human. Life existed on earth before that.

• Umer

Moderator August 24, 2020 at 9:17 am
  • Ayema Zahoor

Member August 24, 2020 at 11:27 am

Jazak Allah khair

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register