Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Equality In The World

• Equality In The World

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 11, 2020 at 8:15 am

Yes, what Ghamidi Sahib has said is true. Do you see justice in this world? The stronger and who has influence and resources can get away with murder and nobody can touch him. Haven’t you seen slave labour where the poor are made to work with very little compensation. ? Where a ruler can loot the country, embezzle other peoples money and property but is untouchable. Where a man can be killed for blasphemy without proof. This is an extremely unfair world, where the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer! This phenomena is all over the world. There is no end to examples.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member August 11, 2020 at 8:57 am

I agree with you people. But I am talking about the perspective that this world is a test for us. So in a test all are given equal opportunity.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 11, 2020 at 10:19 am

Are there? Proof of Injustice! One thing is what should be done and reality what is done!

• Umer

Moderator August 11, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Please see this for an in-depth understanding of Tests and Trials.

Discussion 22229

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 11, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Hopefully this video will help in understanding the dialectical nature of this universe and help in appreciating things in a much bigger context.

https://youtu.be/my7JMA79j5s

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 12, 2020 at 6:19 pm

There is no equal opportunity for every one. You have to make your own opportunity

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 12, 2020 at 8:37 pm

When we say that God sends people in the world to test them, it doesn’t make sense to kill children/infants without their test even being started.. the testing environment is not consistent for all.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 12, 2020 at 10:46 pm

This itself is the biggest test. The children escape this test and go straight to Paradise, the test is for the parents.

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 12, 2020 at 10:50 pm

But why not test the children as well ? Why kill them before their test is over or even started ?

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 13, 2020 at 9:17 am

This is Allah’s hikmat and we cannot question what Allah does. Even if you question him will you get an answer?

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 13, 2020 at 11:00 am

I won’t get the answer, but I will not just accept something just because it is apparently coming from God.. the theory of test is coming to me from humans who claimed that it was coming from God/Allah/Bhagwaan… when we judge the theory, there are questions which don’t have convincing answers (in my opinion). I don’t reject those questions saying that Allah did it so it must be fine..

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 11:12 am

Did you watch the video I shared above?

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:27 am

Sorry Faisal Bhai I will today

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 13, 2020 at 11:41 am

Sorry that was a question for Sameer sahab since he stared that he couldn’t find any convincing answers.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 13, 2020 at 11:34 am

Allah made all of us, he is our provider our sustainer, he has already told us this life is a trial so it is his decision who will face what test. So I think you will not get answers to your satisfaction in this life. In the next life InshaaAllah we all can ask Allah and he will definitely tell you!😊

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register