Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions After Death, Rooh Ka Libaas Kaisa Hota Hey?

• After Death, Rooh Ka Libaas Kaisa Hota Hey?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator July 3, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Iss sawal ka jawab hatmi taur par jannay ke liye tow shayad apni jaan se qeemat ada karni hogi. Magar sawal ye hai ke hamrae liye ye baat jaan-na kyun zaroori hai?

• Umer

Moderator July 3, 2020 at 7:21 pm

The word “Rooh” has been used in much broader sense in Quran. Its the same rooh called as Amar-e-Rabbi that takes the form of words and that of nafs sometimes. It belongs to Amoor-e-Mutashabibaat whose reaity we are unable to comprehend. Please refer to the Quranic verses attached in the following topic:

Discussion 1026 • Reply 1834

• Sheharbano Ali

Member July 4, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Once I establish that there is a God, through experience, inference and established history then I should learn about him and what he wants from me what I should do in order to be successful in this life and the hereafter, by reading His book. And that is enough for me. You have a right to voice your question but the point is since we have no guidance regarding it through the prophet (saw) so everybody will be assuming as per your question. Your question is based on an unnecessary issue. Let’s focus on what is more important!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register