Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Isha Time

• Isha Time

Umer updated 2 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 16, 2020 at 4:35 am

It is proved by the same ijma and amali tawatur of generations of Muslims one after another,

For details, you can refer to the second video posted in the following thread.

Discussion 10341

• Muhammad Wasif

Member August 16, 2020 at 9:00 am

How is it proved by ijma and tawatur when most of Muslims now consider isha time till the fajar. While gamidi sb consider it till midnight!

• Umer

Moderator August 16, 2020 at 11:38 am

Which most Muslims are you referencing to?

Not according to my understanding.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member August 16, 2020 at 11:40 am

All the Hanafis do that

• Umer

Moderator August 16, 2020 at 12:06 pm

As I understand it, that has more to do with their fiqh. Since they consider ‘witar Salah’ a part of ‘Isha Salah’ and consider it wajib (a term coined by their fiqh and has no religious bearing), therefore they claim that if Witar Salah can be prayed after midnight, Isha can also be prayed before those witar.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 16, 2020 at 11:46 am

My understanding is that Isha is till midnight and after that the time for Tahajud will come and then Fajr

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor June 28, 2021 at 5:15 pm

https://youtu.be/xn1amRPcsfI..What is the explanation of these ahadith then?

• Umer

Moderator July 1, 2021 at 2:54 am

There’s no wording in the Hadith that claims that Prophet (sws) used the words “afzal waqt” which is Engineer Ali Mirza Sahab’s own interpretation. Regarding narration of Abu Huraira (rta), we will put the same limit on that narration relating to usar or when due to any other commitmment a person failed to pray on time, as soon as he gets free, that’s his Salah time.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register