Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Attack On Baitullah

• Attack On Baitullah

Posted by Zulfiqar ahmed on August 20, 2020 at 1:46 pm

ALLAH protected Kaba which is mentioned in Quran in surah e Feel. If ALLAH has saved it, why ALLAH didnt saved kaba, when it was attacked by Yazeed and other Muslims also. Because ALLAH mentions in Quran He doesn’t changes His sunnat, then why He did not protect it the other times it was attacked?

Zulfiqar ahmed replied 3 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 20, 2020 at 2:22 pm

This is not the understanding of Surah feel as per Farahi School. You can watch their argument in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBLZlI3rr8I&t=475s

• Zulfiqar ahmed

Member August 21, 2020 at 5:08 am

No doubt in Farhi sb tafseer on Surah e Qayamma. I wasted my life believing facts that Quran was completed by Khulfa e Rasheeden, in this senario we are negating Quran and negating Rasool SAW mission was successfully completed by him as Rasool SAW mentioned in Hajjatul wida and he clearly said (main nay ALLAH kay deen ko (Quran) aur sunnat ka haq adda kar diya). Now if any one give different understanding which is against Quran and Rasool SAW Hajjatul wida khutba its his personal choice. Its not from Quran or Rasool SAW.

• Umer

Moderator August 20, 2020 at 2:24 pm
    • Zulfiqar ahmed

Member August 21, 2020 at 4:40 am

If i agree to this frahi sb Tafseer then i have no Questions left but in this scenario i need to understand Quran more as i have few Turjumas to understand and all these Turjumas tells us it was Ababil birds. But since i have learnd from Ghamdi sb dont change a single word of Quran take it as ALLAH is saying and now i am able understand and i hate Firqas tarhumas and i only focus on what ALLAH is saying in Quran. But Frahi sb point of view has some strong dalails. I will further study this.

• Umer

Moderator August 20, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Secondly, Sunnan of Allah are categorically mentioned in the Quran. We do not have to rely on some historical event to enlist those Sunnans. They are all explicitly mentioned in the Quran. You can read/watch the details on Sunnan of Allah in the following thread:

Discussion 22218

• Jamal basit786

Member August 20, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Sorry Dr.sahab,very weak and illogical arguments. There is no concrete historical evidence available, whatever you said and quoted is based on assumptions. I think if you don’t no about something the best policy is either avoid it or kept silence. There are things or incidents, which we call them “mutshabahat”.in my opinion we should not shed light on something in quran which we are not certain about. We as a Muslim and specially a very respected Muslim scholar like yourself should avoid such weak interpretations of quranic versus which create more harm than good.finally i just want to let you know that I’m a great follower of respected Ghamidi sahab and we are sailing through in the same boat.

Thanks

Jamal Basit

• Zulfiqar ahmed

Member August 20, 2020 at 7:59 pm

Thanks everyone for your response on my question i will go through all videos attached to this link and come back to u guys for help as i personally read Quran and try to understand it and i am also a follower of Ghamdi sb he is a legend and my greatest teacher.

• Saira Qureshi

Member August 21, 2020 at 3:52 am

Me too not convinced much 😒

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register