Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Forgiveness For Haram Relationships

• Forgiveness For Haram Relationships

Posted by Talha Dar on August 29, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Will forgiveness have to be asked by both Allah and that human being (boyfriend/girlfriend) which you left and may be sad because of this? Or only sincere repentance to Allah and stoping oneself from such relationships will be enough for forgiveness?

Umer replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Forgiveness For Haram Relationships

Umer updated 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Rafia Khawaja

Member August 29, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Allah is Rahman and Rahim his mercy is ” abadi “. My view with my limited knowledge is that Allah forgives all sins except Shirk if sincere repentance is done and you Ask Allah for forgiveness and do taubah We are make mistakes when we are emotional. When we commit a sin in an emotional state of mind, and immediately realize our gunnah, then immediately say taubah Allah has taken it upon himself to pardon us, as long as we don’t repeat the sin. If we do sincere taubah much later I believe Allah will still forgive us. What I understand Allah will not forgive a major sin if we start doing taubah when we are on our death bed! This is my understanding

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 29, 2020 at 3:11 pm

It really depends upon the nature of each relationship. In general we can only understand the principle. The principle is that if one violates the rights of others (e.g. you promised to marry a girl but then left the relationship without any reason), then you must ask for forgiveness from that person in addition to sincere repentance to God.

https://youtu.be/ZLiyEN6OcMA

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 29, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Yes if you promise a girl marriage, then end the relationship without a valid reason you must ask her forgiveness and do sincere repentance to Allah

• Rafia Khawaja

Member August 29, 2020 at 3:40 pm

“Will forgiveness have to be asked by both Allah and that human being (boyfriend/girlfriend) which you left and may be sad because of this? “

‘m sorry I misunderstood the question regarding the forgiveness. My reply was in case the couple Commit a sin before marriage! Yes both girl/boy must ask ask forgiveness

My apologies!

• Talha Dar

Member August 29, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Thank you for answers.

• Umer

Moderator November 13, 2021 at 5:26 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register