Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Marriages

Tagged: 

• Posted by Umer Mehboob on August 29, 2020 at 9:20 pm

This is regarding marriage of my sisters. My two sisters get married and then they got khula because their husbands abuse and beat and overall treatment is not good at all. I being brother cannot tolerate bad behavior of me brother in laws that is why I compel my sisters to take divorce. They are educated and earn their own living now my mother is getting them married again and I am in severe fear that the new guys would be same as overall in-laws don’t treat well and I get angry at things which hurt my sisters. My friends say I’ve to tolerate.

I do t know what do to.

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Marriages

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 29, 2020 at 9:39 pm

This may not be the case with you since each person and each situation is different. But sometimes we are overly sensitive and protective of those that we love, which in turn causes them more harm than comfort.

It’s not healthy to think that all in-laws are bad. Our responsibility is to do the best that we can, and then leave the results to God. We can’t control everything, but we can always control our own selves. Think about what can you do to help the situation? Perhaps you can help searching for a good families. May be you can forge good relationships with your sisters’ husbands. Depending on your particular situation, there can be a number ways you could positively contribute to your sisters’ lives. Focus on those things and leave the end result to God.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register