Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Isha End Time

Tagged: ,

• Isha End Time

Posted by Ahmad Shoaib on August 30, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Does isha end at the midpoint between maghrib and fajr. If so why isn’t there any chart or calculated form of this period documented anywhere. At least I could not find it. I created my own code to figure this out but am doubting that it actually is correct due to it being not calculated like other prayer times apparently

Ahmad Shoaib replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Isha End Time

Ahmad Shoaib updated 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 6, 2020 at 12:29 am

Isha end time is the midpoint between sunset and sunrise. If you have done your best to calculate the the time then there’s no reason to doubt. If at some point you find out that you made an error, you should fix it and move forward.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 6, 2020 at 6:21 am

Some people say the midpoint between maghrib and fajr so sunset and dawn. Which one is correct?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 6, 2020 at 9:20 am

And by correct I mean it is not popularised and calculated by the prayer time websites

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 6, 2020 at 10:33 am

We know the rule, and there will always be differences of opinion in understanding and application of the rule. One should adopt what he thinks is right and move on. If at a later time he finds out that there was a problem in his original understanding then he should correct his course and continue on. Both life and knowledge are journeys, not events. If treat them as such, keep our intentions pure, and make sincere effort, we should be certain of the reward both in this world and the hereafter.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 6, 2020 at 10:34 am

So is it half time between maghrib and fajr or maghrib and sunrise?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 6, 2020 at 12:29 am

The discussion "Isha End Time" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now