Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy How To Be The Winner : Getting To Highest Part Of Jannah.

Tagged: 

• How To Be The Winner : Getting To Highest Part Of Jannah.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 4:22 pm

In order to attain the highest level, you can start by sending me some halwa every Friday! 😄😄

• Rafia Khawaja

Member September 4, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Faisal share the halwa with me too.

Lead a good moral life, do good deeds, follow the Qur’an and Sunnah and leave the judgement to Allah. He knows best

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 4:34 pm

If Yusha sends it to me, I won’t mind sharing!!

• Yusha ibn ghaffar yusha

Member September 4, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Address pls. sending you halwa.

Member September 4, 2020 at 5:45 pm

ab jannat janay k liye bhi ;-; halwa khilana paray ga.

huhuhuhhu ;-;

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Aap ne jannat ko itna aasan samjha hai? 😂

Member September 4, 2020 at 6:00 pm
  • Rafia Khawaja

Member September 4, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Baghair halwa kay kuch naheen ho sakta professional advice has a fee Yusha!😂

Member September 4, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Jaise Film daikhnay k liye ticket hota hai, hamari deeni miras mai halwa ticket hai advise ka.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Since you gave me some virtual halwa, the answer to your question about the highest level of paradise (Firdous) is stated in the first 11 ayahs of surah Al-Maumenoon (23):

Quran 23:1-11

Translation by Asad

TRULY, to a happy state shall attain the believers: those who humble themselves in their prayer, and who turn away from all that is frivolous, and who are intent on inner purity; and who are mindful of their chastity, [not giving way to their desires] with any but their spouses – that is, those whom they rightfully possess [through wedlock]: for then, behold, they are free of all blame, whereas such as seek to go beyond that [limit] are truly transgressors; and who are faithful to their trusts and to their pledges, and who guard their prayers [from all worldly intent]. It is they, they who shall be the inheritors that will inherit the paradise (Firdous); [and] therein shall they abide.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 6:20 pm

As for the minimum requirement to enter the paradise, it will vary according to each individual – the nature of their test, the resources they were granted in life, the opportunities they were presented with, and their attitude towards the truth once they discovered it will all be taken into account.

Member September 4, 2020 at 6:27 pm

thank you faisal harron bhai. in exchange inshallah someday, if we meet, i will feed you home made desi ghee ka halwa.
      if not we can have a tea in firdos :’p

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2020 at 6:57 pm

Sounds like a plan! Insha’allah

• Rafia Khawaja

Member September 4, 2020 at 6:12 pm

JazakAllah Faisal will help me too InshaaAllah

• Rafia Khawaja

Member September 5, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Also we should not forget that the nature of the test will be according to how much of the message of the Qur’an has reached each human being. We will be judged accordingly

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register