Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Review Of The Book ‘Sapiens’

• Review Of The Book ‘Sapiens’

Posted by Luqman Khan on September 9, 2020 at 12:46 pm

Salam. Have you read the book Sapiens. I wanted Ghamidi Sahabs views on it? In the book the author claims that human evolved for 2.4 million years and all religions are myth which was necessary for human success. He also claim that like all other animals human also do not have a soul.

Luqman Khan replied 3 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Review Of The Book ‘Sapiens’

Luqman Khan updated 3 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 9, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Unfortunately Ghamidi sahab doesn’t publish book reviews, however, if there are concepts that you find credible in Sapiens, Ghamidi sahab might have already discussed them. If not, we can get his input on them. For example he has already discussed the concept of soul/nafs in much detail.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 9, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Rooh/Nafs

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 9, 2020 at 3:49 pm
  • Luqman Khan

Member September 9, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Please send me an addres where i can send Ghamidi Sahab some books as gift. Thanks

• Luqman Khan

Member September 9, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Please also tell me if Ghamidi Sahab prefer the book in English or Arabic as it is not availble in Urdu

• Muhammad Ahmed

Member September 10, 2020 at 9:26 am

@faisalharoon in the video of nafs/rooh. Can you please tell when mr ghamdi mentioned at the 33th minute that i will clear it when i will write about it. What book of his is he referring to in which he has written about this topic

• Muhammad Ahmed

Member September 10, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Thanks

• Badar Khalid

Member September 19, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Wa Alaikum Assalam!

@Luqmankhan1234

The written history is approx 3000 years old and the age of traces of human life is 5000 years so the information about empires, states and behaviour is also the same age of written history or traces. but modern science has revealed that our species are 200000-300000 years old. we cannot claim anything as a truth about 300000 years old human beings after reading the written history of 5000 years.

Yuval Noah Harari is not the only writter who has claimed such type of things. They all theorize their observations from 3000-5000 years old history whereas mankind is 300000 years old.

You Can find an elaborated anwser in the following video.

Zavia e Ghamidi Episode-3 https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/video/5cf249a1e81bda4358f97bc9

• Luqman Khan

Member September 19, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Thank you so much brother

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register