Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 3:55 – Christians Dominating Jews

• Quran 3:55 – Christians Dominating Jews

Umer updated 2 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 13, 2020 at 3:09 pm

At the time of the death of Jesus AS there were only 12 or so people who believed in his message. Today the number of those who accept Jesus AS (mainly Christians and Muslims) are over 50% of the world’s population. Even most Jews today do not argue about Jesus being a teacher of the Jewish faith. Several other smaller faith groups also either revere Jesus AS or follow his teachings. Is that not dominance enough?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 13, 2020 at 3:17 pm

So it is not political dominance? There was political dominance in Rome but what about now? It seems Israel is actually a large player in the world stage. America is the biggest but Israel isn’t ‘mehkoom’ or under ‘ghalbah’. It is dependent on America and so is America on it. America is actually helping Israel and giving aid- how is this dominance?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 13, 2020 at 3:19 pm

And when we say ‘the follows of Jesus عليه السلام ‘ do we mean anyone who claims that or those who actually truly follow him and his message?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 13, 2020 at 3:23 pm

That’s homework for you. When you have it all figured out then post your findings here 😂😂

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 13, 2020 at 3:41 pm

It’s just because:

Al-Mujadila – 58:21

Arabic

كَتَبَ ٱللَّهُ لَأَغۡلِبَنَّ أَنَا۠ وَرُسُلِىٓۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ قَوِىٌّ عَزِيزٌ

What is the type of dominance here. It seems from itmaam e hujjat that the disbelievers are forced into ‘mehkoomiat’. The Jews today don’t seem like they’re are in that state.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor September 14, 2020 at 1:28 am

Assalam o Alikum. Hope everyone is doing great by the grace of Allah Talla.

In yesterday’s class a brother asked an important question regarding the following verse of the glorious Quran:

“At that Time, When God Said: O Esa(Jesus), i have decided that i shall give you death and I shall raise you towards myself( i.e. After death, i shall raise your body. This is in order to prevent it(body) from humiliation, from those people who were bent on crucifying you.) And I shall purify you from these People who indulge in Kufr (Deniers of Truth) and *I shall place those who follow you(Christians) above those(Jews, as ultimate Losers under Subservience of Christians) who are bent on denying the truth, till the Day of Resurrection.*

Surah Ale Imran(Family/House/Progeny of Imran), Ch:3, Verse: 55

In my humble opinion, this subservience and hence political, economy and millitary dependency of Jewish Nation, Community & State of Israel on Christian Nations is a kind of Modern day Slavery.(Economic entanglement/ Debt Crises/ Interest Payments)

It’s very much similar to the subservience of Muslim Majority countries under U.N. international laws(where Christian Nations, U.S., France, England & Russia hold Veto Power in Security Council),World Bank, IMF, Central Banks of Muslim nations dependence on the international trading U.S. Currency Dollar $ and ofcourse the Technological Millitary dependency on U.S, Europe & Russia.

Also, the Strong Jewish Community in America as well as Europe is entirely dependant on Christian Evangelicals & Christian Conservatives for Israel’s Support.

Both these groups of evangelicals and conservatives are powerful political groups & Communities, having a huge percentage of population in U.S. (almost 50%). Which is obvious from post election(2016) statistics in support for U.S. President Mr. Donald Trump.

The entire(almost) Republican Party in the U.S is virtually full of Conservative Christians who support Israel unconditionally and unapologetically.

Its important to remind here that ,Without this strong support from these fellow Evengelicals and conservative Christians, the Jewish lobby can do nothing on its own. Since it’s a Minority among the population, hardly 3% of U.S Population.

Hence we should not confuse ourselves with Supposed Jewish Power in the world which is quite superficial and an illusion in reality.

It’s like claiming that Saudi Arabia has great influence in the Middle East on its own. Ofcourse this is preposterous. Saudi Arabia has American Support due to which as a result it has power to influence the Middle East.

Now the Christian Conservatives & Evangelicals support the idea of Israel, ideologically to pave the way for the Apocalypse(End of the world & Disclosure of Great Knowledge that was hidden before), 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ(pbuh), War of Armageddon with Anti-Christ(Al Masih u Dajjal [false Messiah], punishment for Jews for rejecting Jesus and conspiracies to Kill him and finally usher in the New Peaceful Kingdom of God on Earth where Jesus(as) will rule the earth for eternity.

Thanks for reading this long post.

JazakAllah

Ofcourse Jews indeed are the most intelligent nation on earth when it comes to Collective Responsibility.

and they have used this gift wisely to protect themselves, survive, grow and thrive under Christan Dominance.

Education, Science and technological empowerment& development, innovation and entrepreneurship is their Hallmark.

Jewish intellectuals scientists, Nobel Prize winners, Philosophers, Jewish Corporations etc….. in my opinion, Muslims should learn from them rather than hating them.

But as Israeli experts themselve explain that without U.S Support, Israel cannot survive the onslaught from even a stateless nation of Palestinians.

FeAmanAllah

Courtesy of Brother Fahd Iqbal

• Mumtaz Siddiqui

Member May 28, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Well summarized @AhmadShoaib !

Does this dominance over Jews refer to Christians only or all believers of Jesus AS that includes Muslims?

Also, in the current state of affairs, we can say Jews are hostage to zionists, a political group mainly controlled by the Christian West.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register