A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Hajj With Haraam Income

Tagged: , , ,

• Hajj With Haraam Income

Rafia Khawaja updated 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Rafia Khawaja

Member September 14, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Allah will not accept Umra or Haj with Haram money unless the person does sincere taubah in the house of Allah. This is a possibility that Allah may forgive him in my opinion. Ask one of the moderators they can tell you better

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 14, 2020 at 4:31 pm

In principle a good deed performed through any immoral means is still immoral and not permissible. Hopefully the following video will shed some light:

https://youtu.be/ZLiyEN6OcMA

• Muhammad Wasif

Member September 15, 2020 at 1:07 am

I got it but Hajj as a Ibadat would be accepted. Not that his all deeds would be forgiven. Right?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 15, 2020 at 1:54 am

No, not so right! The whole point in worship rituals is to attain taqwa (God consciousness). If someone is knowingly earning money by disobeying God and then using that money to make hajj then he’s only fooling his own self.

Quran 2:21

Translation by Asad

O MANKIND! Worship your Sustainer, who has created you and those who lived before you, so that you might remain conscious of Him

In the Quran 22:37 when discussing qurbani, God makes it very clear that the actual ritual has no weight in God’s eye – it’s our taqwa that He really cares about.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member September 15, 2020 at 2:31 am

I guess thses are two different things. He violated haqooq ul ibad so how can it harm his haqooq ul Allah. His namaz zakat hajj would be accepted despite he would get punished for haqooq ul ibad

• Muhammad Wasif

Member September 15, 2020 at 2:32 am

If possible then do ask gamidi sb about this issue.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member September 15, 2020 at 7:07 pm

Haram is haram. !!Haram money used to buy anything or go for Umra will still remain haram

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register