Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Ahmadi Video Related To Ghamidi Sahab

• Ahmadi Video Related To Ghamidi Sahab

Posted by Mohammad Hasan on October 1, 2020 at 4:36 am

Ye teen videos h ye teeno videos achese dekhle aur ye jo ghamidi sahab k liye jo ye kh rhe h unke khilaf aur jo kh rhe h ki wo hot batate h aur unhone ek k jawab nhi diya to hmko please juldi ye sb k jawab dijye teeno videos achese dekh ke

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Ahmadi Video Related To Ghamidi Sahab

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 11 Replies
  • Mohammad Hasan

Member October 1, 2020 at 8:48 am

Iska koi jawab dega 👆

• Mohammad Hasan

Member October 1, 2020 at 8:49 am

@UmerQureshi bhai jawab dijye jo video me h

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 9:36 am

Please ask one question in a single discussion and make sure that your question is clear and complete. Also once you ask a question, you have to remain patient – we do our best to answer all genuine questions. Repeatedly posting immaterial messages about a question is considered spam and will be removed.

That said, there’s nothing to comment on in the first video. What Ghamidi sahab stated about the finality of prophethood is based on the Quran and the hadith, and he has mentioned those within the video itself. The principles of understanding the Quran are also stated in his book. If you have specific questions about that, please clearly state those.

I have removed other video about hoor because that is unrelated to the question. If you have a question regarding that topic, you can search Ask Ghamidi. If you don’t find an answer please feel free to create a new discussion and clearly ask your questions.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 9:39 am

Here are the principles of understanding the Quran for reference:

Discussion 1088

• Mohammad Hasan

Member October 1, 2020 at 11:34 am

Jo apne video hatadi usme Jo wo kh rhe h uska jawab dijye

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 11:37 am

That video was not related to this discussion. Besides there was no question in that video. If you have a question regarding hoor please start a new discussion.

• Mohammad Hasan

Member October 1, 2020 at 11:38 am

https://youtu.be/FUzF2bnbmeY is video me wo jo kh rhe h ki ghamidi sahab ne meezan me jo baat likhi h usko wo maan ne se inkaar kr rhe h

Aur wo ye bhi kh rhe h ki kuch kalam k bare me kh rhe h ghamidi sahab ne usma kha nhi aur phir unhone kuch atate k reference diya to usme to h jo ghamidi sahab mana kr rhe h to wo batadijye kya sahih baat aur unhone meezan k screenshot bhi dikhaya h to phir kya ghamidi sahab inkaar kr rhe h usko batayie

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 11:52 am

Ghamidi sahab has already explained it in the first video that if the meaning is clear from the context, then there’s no need to look elsewhere in the Quran. I hope that it helps.

• Mohammad Hasan

Member October 1, 2020 at 11:53 am

Hmko nhi samjh paye ki

Please urdu me samjhade please

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 11:57 am

Meray bhai Ghamidi sahab ne pehli video mein Urdu mein hi wazeh kiya hai ke jab kisi ayat ka matlab uss ke sayaq o sabaq se hi wazeh ho jaye tow phir uss ki tashreeh ke liye kisi aur ayat ko nahi dekhna padta.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 1, 2020 at 11:58 am

Please also see this for detailed explanation:

Discussion 4625

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register