Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy آدم علیہ سلام پر اللہ نے فطرت کے کتنے پہلو کھولے تھے؟

Tagged: ,

• آدم علیہ سلام پر اللہ نے فطرت کے کتنے پہلو کھولے تھے؟

Posted by Abdul Rehman Butt on October 7, 2020 at 7:17 am

اسلام علیکم

استاز غامدی اپنی پروگرام مین اکثر فرماتے ہین کہ یہ بات اگر اپ پوچھین گے تو تفصیل بتا دونگا۔ اسکے بعد وہ سوال کبھی پوچھا نہین جاتا اور اس سے جو خلا پیدا ہوتا ہے وہ کبھی پورا نہین ہو پاتا۔

فطرت پر گفتگو فرماتے ۲۳ اعتراضات مین یہی ہوا تھا۔ استاز نے فرمایا آدم علیہ سلام پر فطرت کے دسیون پہلو کھولے گئے، اپ پوچھین گے تو بتا دونگا۔ پھر نہ کبھی پوچھے گئے نہ بتائے گئے۔ خادم نے مسلسل کمنٹس کر کے پوچھا مگر کوئ جواب نہین آیا اور اس اعتراض پر بحث ختم ہوگئ۔

برائے مہربانی جب استاز فرمائین کہ اپ پوچھین گے تو بتا دونگا تو پوچھ لیا کرین ورنہ وہ ہروگرام کو جب بھی کوئ بعد مین دیکھے گا اسے کو نامکمل پائے گا۔

I

جزاک اللہ خیرا

Mohammad Yaseen replied 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • آدم علیہ سلام پر اللہ نے فطرت کے کتنے پہلو کھولے تھے؟

• Umer

Moderator October 7, 2020 at 9:23 am

I think Ghamidi Sahab made it clear that whatever was necessary w.r.t their accountability in front of Allah was made clear to them right from the beginning and rest has been left to humans to find their nature through the ordinary process of observation and experimentation, induction, inference etc.

If you’re referring to something else then please share the relevant link along with its time stamp so that if need arises, it can be asked to Ghamidi Sahab.

• Abdul Rehman Butt

Member October 7, 2020 at 4:59 pm

So first I have to make you understand what am I asking? Then you will approve it and then it will be asked to Ghamidi sahib? Have I understood that right?

• Umer

Moderator October 7, 2020 at 5:04 pm

How else do you it works brother!

If you want to ask your question directly, you can register for the live Q&A session with Ghamidi Sahab.

Discussion 32640

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 8:05 am

All the abilities of any human are the abilities of the first human. The broad categories that Ghamidi Sahib usually mentions are as follows.

1. Intellect.

2. Morality.

3. Aesthetics.

These are the basic components of fitrat.

Every other ability or fitrat are subcategories of the main branches. Ghamidi Sahib has mentioned these in several lectures and in some of them he has alluded to the components of these.

Considering your original question and your response, I get an idea that you must have heard and read a lot on the topic and need a list, enumerated list, mentioning the components of Adam’s Fitrah. You want this addressed in some form by Ghamidi Sahib without an intermediary.

May be the link below might help.

• Abdul Rehman Butt

Member October 8, 2020 at 12:39 pm

Thank You for the response. I appreciate it a lot.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 8:05 am

https://youtu.be/vMQ_j17rfUg

Approximately 23 minutes onwards into this video.

• Abdul Rehman Butt

Member October 8, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Unable to play this video in the US.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 8:13 am

The whole video is worth watching again.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 12:43 pm
  • Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 12:44 pm
  • Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor October 8, 2020 at 12:45 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register