Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Acts Leading To Fornication / Zina

Tagged: 

• Acts Leading To Fornication / Zina

Posted by Yusuf on October 12, 2020 at 9:41 am

my question if a women and man who are not married touch each others private parts… but did not commit actual intercourse..rest every thing they have done…will it be considered badkari…or badkari means actual intercourse…at what point person has to return.. Because Javed Ahmed ghamidi sabh said if a person returns before committing badkari he will not be consisdered accountable for rest things he have done.. Does he is refering badkari as actual intercourse

Rafia Khawaja replied 3 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Acts Leading To Fornication / Zina

Rafia Khawaja updated 3 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Saba Madani

Member October 12, 2020 at 9:51 am

No, you don’t even go close if you have those feelings, forget about touching

• Yusuf

Member October 12, 2020 at 9:58 am

I respect your answer….but I would like to know answer from moderators

• Saba Madani

Member October 12, 2020 at 10:00 am

Sure

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 12, 2020 at 11:14 am

I think that you might be referring to this video:

https://youtu.be/l16ad6WN0Q0

In Ghamidi sahab’s opinion, fornication is one of the greatest sins, and one should not even get close to it.

What he is trying to explain in the latter part of the video in reference to a reported hadith is that there is no harm in two people meeting with the intention of getting married – real act that’s forbidden is the intercourse. If two people still get carried away and get very close to intercourse but then turn back with the fear of God, they won’t be held accountable for it.

So again, the point is that it’s fornication that’s really forbidden, not meeting someone of an opposite gender. What he said should be understood in it’s due context, not as a license to intentionally get close to fornication and then stop before intercourse.

• Yusuf

Member October 12, 2020 at 11:18 am

Thank-you for the answer.. I understood the point.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member October 13, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Very well explained!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register