Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Need To Pray Nafal Salah

Tagged: ,

• Need To Pray Nafal Salah

Posted by Manzar Hayat on October 13, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Aslam o alikum ji i have question about prayer i heard in one of your lacture sir that there are no need of sunnah namaz we have to pray only FARZ Namaz would you please guide us about it. Where from we get a sold raison of that. Please guide us about it.

Thank you.

Umer replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Need To Pray Nafal Salah

Umer updated 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator October 13, 2020 at 1:42 pm
  • Umer

Moderator October 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm

• Manzar Hayat

Member October 13, 2020 at 1:51 pm

But my question is if there is any reference to it in the Holy Qur’an, that we just have to offer just Farz Namaz

• Umer

Moderator October 13, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Salah and its mandatory rakaat are transmitted to us through Sunnah, not through Quran. Therefore, you will not find any such principle in Quran. However, a general principle on Nafal Ibadah has been mentioned in Quran:

إِنَّ الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةَ مِن شَعَآئِرِ اللّهِ فَمَنْ حَجَّ الْبَيْتَ أَوِ اعْتَمَرَ فَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْهِ أَن يَطَّوَّفَ بِهِمَا وَمَن تَطَوَّعَ خَيْرًا فَإِنَّ اللّهَ شَاكِرٌ عَلِيمٌ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَى مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَـئِكَ يَلعَنُهُمُ اللّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ(2 :158-159)

Safa and Marwah are indeed God’s symbols. So it shall be no offence for those who come for hajj or ‘umrah of this Sacred House to walk around them. [In fact, this a virtuous deed] and He who does a virtue of his own will God will accept it and is fully aware of it. Those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance We have revealed [in this matter]even though We had openly proclaimed them for these people in our Book, it is they who shall be cursed by God and cursed by those who curse. (2:158-159)

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register